You Received your Smartlink, What Now?
You will need to click directly on the link in the text message or email from a smartphone or tablet; there is no username or password required to login. If you received the link through email on a desktop, you can forward it to your smart device. Here are the steps it should take you through:
1) Open the text message with the link on your smartphone and click directly on the link
2) The link will take you to the App Store or Play Store, where you can download the Vision Camera App
3) Once downloaded, you will be taken to the Vision Camera App, and your request will be open and ready for you
Once again, there's no required password or username to access the app. It will automatically take you to the request where you can upload your photos.
Check out our Quick Start Guide Video!
This will direct you to Enable Camera and Allow Precise Location, select both to enable and open the camera
If you encounter an issue with this step, please check our Need Assistance page for troubleshooting options
Once your camera is enabled, you can start taking photos through the Vision Camera app
Change Photo Category
To change the category or question a photo is in, select the drop-down at the top and click the correct category/question
To add a Note or Description, select the +Add Note button and type in the text box
To Edit a Note or Description, select Edit Note and change your comment in the text box.
You will only see this option if a description already exists
To delete a photo, select the image you want to delete from the List page, and then select the Trash icon in the upper-right hand corner
For an-in depth look into the Vision Camera app, check out:
Taking Photos with the Vision Camera App
Now that you have downloaded the Vision Camera app, you will be able to start capturing photos.
- Click through the prompts at the bottom of the screen, "Get Started".
- You will see the Photo List
- Click on the small camera or videocamera icon to the right of the List item
Encountering an issue while trying to access your inspection request?
Check our Need Assistance Page or Contact us.